Affiliation of Author is Wrong RRS feed

• Question

• The affiliation of authors in following and more papers are wrong. The belong to Department of Civil Engineering University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar Pakistan. The do NOT belong to Quad-e-Azam University. Kindly Correct.

http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Publication/57634265/seismic-behavior-of-unreinforced-and-confined-brick-masonry-walls-before-and-after-ferrocement

Saturday, February 23, 2013 12:58 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search! We could not confirm that the 5 authors of the publication noted in your forum post have Quad-e-Azam University listed as their affiliation. It appears they all have Aga Khan University as their organization affiliation. We would be pleased to assist if you with correcting the organization affiliation of authors in Microsoft Academic Search as necessary, if you are able to send the author profile URLs to acadfb@microsoft.com along with information to verify the author's affiliation (i.e., author's homepage).

Please let us know if there is any other assistance we can provide.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Monday, February 25, 2013 6:13 PM
  • Hello Albert,

Thank you for letting us know. We have submitted a request to update the organization affiliation on your author profile. This change must be processed in the database before it will be visible on the live site, and we appreciate your patience. If you'd like to learn more about how you can sign in and make changes to your author profile, see our help documentation.

Please let us know if we can assist further.

Best regards,

Thursday, August 29, 2013 5:27 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search! We could not confirm that the 5 authors of the publication noted in your forum post have Quad-e-Azam University listed as their affiliation. It appears they all have Aga Khan University as their organization affiliation. We would be pleased to assist if you with correcting the organization affiliation of authors in Microsoft Academic Search as necessary, if you are able to send the author profile URLs to acadfb@microsoft.com along with information to verify the author's affiliation (i.e., author's homepage).

Please let us know if there is any other assistance we can provide.

Best regards,

Monday, February 25, 2013 6:13 PM
  • My affiliation is listed as Dalhousie University but I have never worked there. I am a Professor of Management at the Sobey School of Business at Saint Mary's University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Thursday, August 29, 2013 3:29 PM
  • Hello Albert,

Thank you for letting us know. We have submitted a request to update the organization affiliation on your author profile. This change must be processed in the database before it will be visible on the live site, and we appreciate your patience. If you'd like to learn more about how you can sign in and make changes to your author profile, see our help documentation.

Please let us know if we can assist further.

Best regards,

Thursday, August 29, 2013 5:27 PM