visual basic 6 RRS feed

• Question

• Requiero instalar visual basic 6, en un equipo con windows 7 de  64 bits y me aparece el mensaje de que no es compatible realizarlo, ¿hay alguna solucion para ello?
    • Moved by litdev Monday, September 16, 2013 5:12 PM
    • Moved by Carl Cai Tuesday, September 17, 2013 1:13 AM not in english and VB6 is not supported
    Sunday, September 15, 2013 9:53 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for visiting the MSDN forum. I’m afraid that it is not the correct forum, since this forum is supported in English.

It seems that your issue is about VB6, you might refer to this link , if your issue is not about VB6, you might post it in this forum.

These forums do not support Visual Basic 6, however there are many third-party support sites that do. If you have a VB6-related question please visit these popular forums:

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, September 17, 2013 3:04 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:33 PM
    Tuesday, September 17, 2013 1:12 AM

All replies

• Lo siento, pero este foro es para la idioma de Microsoft Small Basic. Necesita pedir este en un foro de Microsoft Visual Basic.

Please mark any answers and "vote as helpful" any posts that help you!

Sunday, September 15, 2013 11:02 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for visiting the MSDN forum. I’m afraid that it is not the correct forum, since this forum is supported in English.

It seems that your issue is about VB6, you might refer to this link , if your issue is not about VB6, you might post it in this forum.

These forums do not support Visual Basic 6, however there are many third-party support sites that do. If you have a VB6-related question please visit these popular forums:

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, September 17, 2013 3:04 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:33 PM
    Tuesday, September 17, 2013 1:12 AM
  • Additionally, Spanish forums are located at the following link:
    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/es-es/home

Además, los foros españoles se encuentran en el siguiente enlace:
    http://social.msdn.Microsoft.com/forums/es-es/Home

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

My Blog: http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ("6B61726C6D69747363686B65406D742E6E6574"-split"(?<=\G.{2})",19|%{[char][int]"0x$_"})

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:34 PM