none
Microsoft Registered Refurbisher Program RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a specific forum for Microsoft Registered Refurbishers Program where we can ask questions related to the refurbishment of PC's under this program?

Regards, OssieMac
    Sunday, September 19, 2010 6:43 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the Microsoft > Forums Home > Microsoft Genuine Advantage Forums > Windows 7 Genuine Advantage Validation Issues (Windows 7) located here:

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en/genuinewindows7/threads

Hope this helps you.

Have a great day!

Thanks!
    Dinesh
    Tier 2 Application Support
    Server and Tools Online Operations Team

• Proposed as answer by Dinesh Kattameda Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:01 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by OssieMac Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:33 PM
    Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:01 PM
  • The question has nothing to do with validation. The Microsoft Registered Refurbishers Program is a program run by Microsoft whereby organizations obtain valid software licences for refurbishing used computers.

The type of questions would be mostly of a non technical nature but lean more towards procedural questions where a refurbisher is having problems interpretting the reams of conditions and requires clarification of certain points to ensure they are doing the right thing.

I understand that there is such a forum but have been unable to find it. Probably not searching with the correct criteria although I should think that "Microsoft Registered Refurbishers forum" shoud find it.

Regards, OssieMac
    Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:33 PM