none
Can we use IntelliTest to test whole asp.net mvc project including EF based repository code RRS feed

• Question

• i saw we can generate unit test code with IntelliTest. if IntelliTest can generate unit test code automatically then no one write code by hand for unit testing. so tell me what is the limitation of IntelliTest?

can we generate full unit test code for asp.net mvc project with IntelliTest?

can we generate and test unit test code for EF based repository with IntelliTest ?

tell me what we can do with IntelliTest and what is not possible with IntelliTest?

thanks

• Moved by Fei Hu Friday, December 1, 2017 3:08 AM From C# forum
    Thursday, November 30, 2017 7:14 PM

All replies

• MVC issues can be discussed at the ASP.NET forums.

http://forums.asp.net/

Thursday, November 30, 2017 9:33 PM
  • Hello Sudip_inn,

Your question is more related to ASP.NET, you could repost the thread to ASP.Net forum for suitable support.

If you have some grammar or code errors in suing C#, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to give you a solution .

Best Regards,

Neil Hu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 1, 2017 3:07 AM