off topic - Windows Xp RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello

I'm having trouble trying to find a solution to my problem, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have a Mac OS X v10.4 and I just bought a new cell phone from Verizon that allows me to download music from my computer to my phone. The problem is that the Software that came with the phone requires Windows XP. I read on Apple.com that it is no longer an option to download Windows to my Mac. I've contacted Verizon and they have no solution for me and I can't seem to find the answer on Apple.com.

If anyone has an answer in this matter I would really appreciate it!

Thank You
    Wednesday, April 23, 2008 7:28 PM

All replies

• You're off topic for this forum, which is dedicated to Windows Live OneCare. You should contact Verizon or the phone manufacturer regarding Mac support as the supplied software is obviously Windows only.

Some Macs can run Windows instead of OSX, but it isn't a download and either replaces OSX, co-exists in a dual boot environment or runs in a Virtual machine using special software. In any event, it requires the purchase of Windows and is not something I would recommend just for a phone.

-steve

Thursday, April 24, 2008 1:43 AM