none
About Registration RRS feed

• Question

• Sir,

My friend started a project and he sent a invitation to me to join in his project.  I am unable to complete the acceptence because when click acceptence link it goes to that website and shows a mesg 'click the sign in button given below and then complete the invitation' but there is no 'sign in' option will be there. I am already registered in that website as a member. I am tried so many times. Please help me to complete the registration.

Thanking You

by

Sriram.B

Thursday, January 24, 2008 12:39 PM

Answers

• The sign in button should appear on the LHS. This is the LiveID sign in button. You can try accessing the page from another computer. That should hopefully fix the problem. If the problem still persists please write an email to the s2b email address mentioned in the contact us section of the site.
    Tuesday, February 12, 2008 7:27 AM