Question about the MCT enrollment process‏ / instructional presentation skills RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

Earlier this month, I applied for the MCT program.

I am from Portugal and I have the Portuguese CAP (Certificate of Professional Aptitude), which is the Portuguese certificate that proves a person's ability as a trainer.

I'm writing in this forum because I do not know to which email or fax I must send the documentation required, so can anyone please provide me with the email/fax to which I must send the documentation?

I also would like to know if there are other documents needed besides the proof of instructional presentation skills.

Kind regards,
    Luís Amorim

Monday, March 14, 2011 2:27 PM

Answers

• Hi Luis,

If you have a Microsoft Certificate then you can find out how to apply from the mcp site.

Otherwise or if you are having difficulties contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center, I have always found them very helpful.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/assisted-support.aspx

Give them a call, they except emailed proof and will tell you what you need to know.

Kind Regards,

Ozzy Geoff

• Proposed as answer by Geoff Clark MCM Monday, March 14, 2011 9:38 PM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, March 31, 2011 2:02 AM
    Monday, March 14, 2011 9:38 PM

All replies

• Hi Luis,

If you have a Microsoft Certificate then you can find out how to apply from the mcp site.

Otherwise or if you are having difficulties contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center, I have always found them very helpful.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/assisted-support.aspx

Give them a call, they except emailed proof and will tell you what you need to know.

Kind Regards,

Ozzy Geoff

• Proposed as answer by Geoff Clark MCM Monday, March 14, 2011 9:38 PM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, March 31, 2011 2:02 AM
    Monday, March 14, 2011 9:38 PM
  • Hi Ozzy,

Thank you for your reply.

I am a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCTS/MCPD) and I applied from the MCP site using the MCT Enrollment Tool.

I have read on the Microsoft Certified Trainer web site that, to prove instructional skills, "New candidates must mail or fax proof of meeting this requirement as part of their application".

The status of my process is "Submitted with Payment" and, since the Microsoft web site is unclear about the enrollment process, I am in doubt about what I should do next (if anything).

I emailed my Microsoft Regional Service Center about this issue, I'll wait for an answer from them.

Kind regards,
    Luís Amorim

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 12:11 AM
  • Hi Luis,

When I enrolled I gave them a call and they explained that I could email my proof.

I would give then a call if you have not made any progess, I have found the Center for Europe very helpful.

Kind Reagrds,

Ozzy Geoff

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:40 AM
  • Hi Ozzy,

Thank you for your help.

Microsoft Regional Service Center has answered me.
    The proof of instructional skills must be emailed or faxed to the Microsoft Regional Service Center itself.

I hope this information is helpful for anyone with the same issue.

Kind regards,
    Luís Amorim
    Wednesday, March 23, 2011 5:43 PM