CRM 2011: Workflow Waiting for Resources RRS feed

• Question

• Yesterday our server was down practically all day. Now we are back up and running as of last evening. Seems like some of the manual workflows are not working properly. Is this because of the server being down yesterday? Do I need to restart anything?

Also, some of my workflows say Waiting for Resources. What does that mean?

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 2:30 PM

Answers

• Restart the Async service.  It could be hung up, or it could literally be trying to process all the previous processes.  But restarting it will definitely get it moving forward.

Also, look at the app log in the Async server for errors or warnings of it failing, or being unable to read records.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

• Marked as answer by wsilage Wednesday, May 27, 2015 3:58 PM
    Wednesday, May 27, 2015 2:44 PM
  • Hi

Restart SQL server services along with SQL server Agent service .

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 3:13 PM

All replies

• Restart the Async service.  It could be hung up, or it could literally be trying to process all the previous processes.  But restarting it will definitely get it moving forward.

Also, look at the app log in the Async server for errors or warnings of it failing, or being unable to read records.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 2:44 PM
  • Hi

Restart SQL server services along with SQL server Agent service .

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 3:13 PM
  • Thank you so much for your help!
    • Edited by wsilage Wednesday, May 27, 2015 3:58 PM
    Wednesday, May 27, 2015 3:58 PM