Fail to process message 'Update' for 'userentityuisettings' when using Team RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I got strange problem when adding user rights via Team. I have user who does not have any security role in user level. This User gets Security role 'Manager' from the Team named 'Managers'. The Team Managers is the default Team for Business Unit 'Managers' for which this user belongs to.

When this user tryes to change the form in some custom entity he gots "Access denied" error message and from Server Trace I can find message "MessageProcessor fail to process message 'Update' for 'userentityuisettings'"

If I add Seurity role "Manager" for this user in User level, then this problem does not exist. But when I remove the security role from user and add it to Users default Team, then the error occurs.

And what makes this even stranger, this does not happen every user. Another User who have this same Seurity only role via default Team does not have any problems. So the problem seems to be in User. Does anybody have a glue about this?

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 1:08 PM

All replies