Custom tab at Form Properties tab RRS feed

• Question

• Hi  experts,

Is it possible to add Custom tab at form properties tab in dynamics CRM? Please advise me which is best way to add custom tab.

Thanks

VenkataP
    Sunday, June 6, 2010 6:03 PM

Answers

• Hi Venkata,

As Mayankp told, Adding a tab on form will be not supported, and i suggest highly non-doable. If you want to add some functionalities to MS CRM, you can create a custom ASPX page and add show your aspx page either usign SiteMAP or ISV.Config.

Muhammad Ali Khan
    http://malikhan.wordpress.com
    Monday, June 7, 2010 6:35 AM

All replies

• Hi Venkata,

if you are talking about adding new tab then you easily do this by going in to entity form and click on "Add a Tab" Button..

and if you specifically talking about adding new tab to Form Properties dialog then since this is system form I guess there is no supported way to change (or add tab) this form properties dialog.

Sunday, June 6, 2010 6:20 PM
  • Thanks Mayank.I am looking for Custom tab (using aspx page) at form properties.

Note: i am not looking add tab ,which is OOB for CRM

Best!

VenkataP
    Monday, June 7, 2010 6:18 AM
  • Hi,

No, it's not possible through supported way, but you can try to implement this in your custompage, with same look & feel like crm UI.

Mahain
    Monday, June 7, 2010 6:33 AM
  • Hi Venkata,

As Mayankp told, Adding a tab on form will be not supported, and i suggest highly non-doable. If you want to add some functionalities to MS CRM, you can create a custom ASPX page and add show your aspx page either usign SiteMAP or ISV.Config.

Muhammad Ali Khan
    http://malikhan.wordpress.com
    Monday, June 7, 2010 6:35 AM
  • The only way is to find standart aspx page for displaying properties andto modify it. But it is not supported and is highly recommended that you should not do this.
    Monday, June 7, 2010 6:48 AM