Unassigned/Assigned.. users not showing up, fresh install OCS 2007 (old database).. RRS feed

• Question

•  

I've installed OCS 2007 on a new server after our old one went poof.. but i was able to keep the databases.. however, the users dont show up in either case..

I do see the old server name listed but i'm not sure how to get rid of this either.. (in the OCS 2007 snapin)..

Any thoughts..

Thanks

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 11:39 PM

All replies

•  markm75c wrote:

I've installed OCS 2007 on a new server after our old one went poof.. but i was able to keep the databases.. however, the users dont show up in either case..

I do see the old server name listed but i'm not sure how to get rid of this either.. (in the OCS 2007 snapin)..

Any thoughts..

Thanks

I discovered under pools in ADUC (advanced properties).. the one that needed deleted, i deleted it and all is well (i then went into ADUC, communications tab and switched the users server to the one that is active and it is now showing up in OCS 2007 snapin)..

Thursday, December 27, 2007 1:12 AM
  • Hi Mark,

You can change your database location using lcscmd.

If you want to remove your old OCS Server, you can do that with LCSCMD too, using force option or use administrative console (in this case, without "force" option).

Regards.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008 12:50 PM