Registration issues RRS feed

• Question

• hi friends

hello to all members out here.....actually had a query, inspite of being registered at this forums, i still havent got the registration points?

If moderators/admin/members, can pls reply to this?

thanks

Tuesday, May 1, 2007 8:53 PM

Answers

• Do you have the same Display Name as that mentioned in the profile. If you want to find out, just click on edit profile, and you will find the Forum display name, copy it in the Display name field when you are editing your profile in the forum.

About the points, have no worries. The points will be updated at the end of the month. Remember, more interaction on the forum, can get you points.

Hope this answered your question.

Sunday, May 6, 2007 10:40 AM
  • please note this given in point earn table to be qualified in forum points
    Code Snippet

You earn points on the basis of a total number of posts, replies and responses every month. To get these points you need to be in the first 10 in the forums (amongst members) every month (with a minimum of: 20 posts, 15 replies, 15 responses in a month)

Monday, May 7, 2007 9:05 AM
  • No offense Anoop, just trying to help. I was also facing the same problem, and i got it clarified from other members. The 50 points for Forum registration will be credited at the end of this month(May) along with the points depending on your ranking in the forum. You will be awarded 1000 points for rank above 10, and 250 points for rank between 10 and 100.

Cheers!

Monday, May 7, 2007 9:28 AM

All replies

• Do you have the same Display Name as that mentioned in the profile. If you want to find out, just click on edit profile, and you will find the Forum display name, copy it in the Display name field when you are editing your profile in the forum.

About the points, have no worries. The points will be updated at the end of the month. Remember, more interaction on the forum, can get you points.

Hope this answered your question.

Sunday, May 6, 2007 10:40 AM
  • ya Hussain is right...that cud be the problem...
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 2:50 PM
  • u don't have ur display name accurate!
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 4:30 PM
  • Hi Hussain and all the people who are suggesting u to check the dipaly name in the profile which is alotted in the Rockstart registration....

So make sure the information is Display name are same..... and abt the points dont worry I wil automatically updated at the end of the month.....

Sunday, May 6, 2007 4:44 PM
  • I have a question, your signature say's Anoop Mehta, isnt there another member named Anoop Mehta?

Besides, we have already provided the solution to your problem, why dont you try it out? and if it works, you can follow the forum rules and mark our posts as answers. This way we will know your problem is solved, and we can help others. What say?

Sunday, May 6, 2007 5:05 PM
  •  Adnan_Hussain_b89496 wrote:

I have a question, your signature say's Anoop Mehta, isnt there another member named Anoop Mehta?

Besides, we have already provided the solution to your problem, why dont you try it out? and if it works, you can follow the forum rules and mark our posts as answers. This way we will know your problem is solved, and we can help others. What say?

relax adnan....

1. previously i had used the nick name "comp_genius", so dont confuse it with another user with the same name. you can always have a member query based on his name, didnt you try out that.

2. wats the solution?...i still dont know, as i dont recieve any points for the forum activity....i have not recived a single point for forum activity so far... and thats why i have not marked any posts as answer...

3. as soon as i get a satisfactorily answer i will mark it as the answer....so relax...k

Sunday, May 6, 2007 9:19 PM
  • please note this given in point earn table to be qualified in forum points
    Code Snippet

You earn points on the basis of a total number of posts, replies and responses every month. To get these points you need to be in the first 10 in the forums (amongst members) every month (with a minimum of: 20 posts, 15 replies, 15 responses in a month)

Monday, May 7, 2007 9:05 AM
  • No offense Anoop, just trying to help. I was also facing the same problem, and i got it clarified from other members. The 50 points for Forum registration will be credited at the end of this month(May) along with the points depending on your ranking in the forum. You will be awarded 1000 points for rank above 10, and 250 points for rank between 10 and 100.

Cheers!

Monday, May 7, 2007 9:28 AM
  • @sarath - thanks for reminding me, i had read that, but just couldnt recall and relate

@adnan - thanks for that info :-)

Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:31 PM