verify account

Answers

All replies

•  Sticky located at top of Forums Issues (not product support) forum
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, May 28, 2016 12:56 PM
  • Hi, what does Split by mean?
    Saturday, May 28, 2016 12:57 PM
  • Hi, what does Split by mean?

Post was split off from another unrelated thread.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, May 28, 2016 1:07 PM
  • OK Thank you.  I am trying to verify my account.  Am I going about it the right way?
    • Edited by Mikee S Saturday, May 28, 2016 1:15 PM
    Saturday, May 28, 2016 1:14 PM
  • OK Thank you.  I am trying to verify my account.  Am I going about it the right way?

Yes, I now see you have posted in the thread.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/77ccf860-c2b7-48da-b35a-011d21c6b5cc/verify-your-account-34?forum=reportabug

That should be the fasted way to verification. Also it would happen automatically after 15 points or so.

Saturday, May 28, 2016 1:17 PM
  • Ok, I am not sure how I can achieve more points.  I have previously submitted a question and in the end I solved the issue on my own, although I must admit I was directed in the right direction by suggestions.  Do I gain any points for this? or is it merely by asking more questions?

My main problem and why I wish to be verified is that I am unable to upload images to show my problems.

Thank you for your help.

Saturday, May 28, 2016 1:22 PM
  • Yea you would not gain points for answering your own questions. There is some general info here about point systems.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/7359.forums-help-faq.aspx

Saturday, May 28, 2016 1:26 PM
  • In the forums, you get points when your reply in a thread is marked as an answer and/or is marked as helpful (by someone other than yourself). You can also occasionally get points for asking a question that results in many helpful votes or lots of replies. People can also get points for articles published in the TechNet Wiki (based on view milestones) or scripts submitted in the Gallery (based on downloads).

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Saturday, May 28, 2016 1:50 PM