you realy scked up my computer and hung up and never called back it wont boot nothin except trying to repair gerald ross RRS feed

• Question

• micrsoft was putting my desktop back to win 7 they put 10 on it with out asking spent all morning on phone with them so they let me go while it loaded i told the first guy to make shure he had all the drivers o yea no problem so it was donethat part they called me back at 300 the supervisor he got it started had it up couldnt get on line i went through thewhole flash drive with him no drivers for the auses couldnt get on line to come through the computer to do the work or down load the drivers so he hung up just click now got a flash drive with all my files on it he was to reinstall make it the same as it was so im on the lap top ill copy and past this in there support page and see what they will do sound like fun a whole day and a scred up computer i dont know where to start with or even shut it off or not just great day just a thought for the day they build the program screw your computer up 2 times and leave you hanging o well apple or lenux is looking aufull good right now i think if ctc would be interested in puting this on tv for the public to know about by thanks i imagine my screan is burned an who knows what else call me 19026602786 you must have lost my phone no how could they have closed this never saved drivers no internet so they couldnt come through and repair it put files not on and shut it off and wont boot its still repairing for hours what am i to do real happy gerald ross

• Moved by Fred Bao Wednesday, March 23, 2016 6:53 AM moved by requested
    Tuesday, March 22, 2016 1:02 AM

All replies

• Hi Gerald,

This forum is about Data platform development using ADO.NET managed providers, as your issue is more related to window product, you could post your issue on window product for better support.

Best regards,

Cole Wu

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 6:30 AM