Synchronization of CRM Appointment field value in Outlook Appointment not updating field properly RRS feed

• General discussion

• HI,

I have created Appointment through Outlook and Tracked it to CRM. Now i changed it's location field value in CRM and saved the record. After saving I tried to Sync that Appointment from Outlook by clicking "Synchronize with CRM" button.

CRM Location field value :- Street1 Street2 Street3, City, Country

When i sync record to Outlook it just copying Street1 in location but if you check in calander without opening an Appointment then it's showing that it has correct value but when you open that appointment from Calander then it just showing Street1.

I again made some changes in CRM Appointment location field and repeat the same process then i can see my updated Location value in Outlook Appointment.

I tried my best but couldn't found the solution. 

Any single help will be really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Manish

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 2:10 PM

All replies

• I have created Appointment through Outlook and Tracked it to CRM. Now i changed it's location field value in CRM and saved the record. After saving I tried to Sync that Appointment from Outlook by clicking "Synchronize with CRM" button.

CRM Location field value :- Street1 Street2 Street3, City, Country

When i sync record to Outlook it just copying Street1 in location but if you check in calander without opening an Appointment then it's showing that it has correct value but when you open that appointment from Calander then it just showing Street1.

I again made some changes in CRM Appointment location field and repeat the same process then i can see my updated Location value in Outlook Appointment.

I tried my best but couldn't found the solution. 

Any single help will be really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Manish

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 2:08 PM