broken xbox 360 microsoft's fault RRS feed

• Question

• Can someone please explain to me why I am the one to pay for the xbox 360 repair when clearly the true reason for the xbox 360 being broken in the first place is that it was built poorly. Microsoft should take responsibility for their poor building of the console and repair them for free. If nothing happens with this I am never going to buy anything relating with this company due to the fact of such awful customer care. It is not right for me to spend my hard earned money on a problem you caused. I bought an xbox 360 elite and i thought it was supposed to be better than the other consoles but apparently you don't even take the time to build those correctly either even though the customer pays more for it. Truly astounding that a company i used to like is ripping off their customers.
    Sunday, October 17, 2010 10:38 PM

Answers

• This forum is intended for discussions of the Microsoft Genuine Advantage program. It is highly unlikely that anyone from the XBox team reviews entries in this forum. The proper place to discuss issues related to XBox is http://forum.teamxbox.com/. Please submit your XBox issues in that forum.

Carey Frisch
    Sunday, October 17, 2010 11:00 PM