none
I have nothing but trouble with anything I do thats his new (like this site) RRS feed

• General discussion

• I just tryed asking a question not sure if it when through-I spend well over an hour filling this page out -example box titled Path p----what I am I to do with this space

-Post this to MSDN ect. not sure what I am to do

-submit hit this key 1oo times nothing-than box appered saying I wanted to leave site and may loose data-da? after spending hour or more filling this out

-as I say "have no idea what I am doing on a computer-Have 3 of them-have taken many course-have 30 books or more-everthing is a problem for me

purchased Liogtech camera-so pissed of trying to installing it-I destroyed it-purchased d-link wireless camera-sales clerk said three esay steps-wrong-have 4 hou

rs so far with d-link help-now problem is a file on my computer (this person was given access to my computer- I no longer want him to have access but can not remove file under c drive file kevin as it has been secured- I can not afford hire tech person every time I have a problem- I am retired on small pension

evey rthing is a problem for me-going on eight years now-have xp-vista-and now windows 7 laptop-just at a loss-will try again with D-Link tomorrow-thank you for your

NOT SURE TO FIND YOUR ANSWER-NOT SURE IF I HAVE DUN THIS RIGHT-SPEND ANOTHER HOUR OR MORE ON THIS TEXT-WILL TRY AND SUBMIT-CHEERS THANKS ALAN/SIXTHAVEMAN/BIGBOY

Monday, August 15, 2011 10:52 PM

All replies

• Sorry for your troubles. However I'm having a really hard time understanding your questions as it relates to the profile and recognition system on these Forums. If you can scope your question to that, then hopefully I can assist further.
    Monday, August 15, 2011 11:49 PM