Getting Devops Data through RestAPi RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

Trying to create Power Bi Report through the rest api.

Previously we have views to getting data from database (getting data from restapi and storing into SQL tables)
    But now will try to remove views dependency and directly providing data to the power by the report through rest api.

Here the question how far we can do data manipulation like updating data or complex queries in SQL views.

Can we do all the options what we are doing in views with ODATA or any other through rest api services.
    or

any other suggestions welcome
    <span id="spans0e14" style="cursor:pointer;color:#8924d8;text-decoration-line:underline;font-family:Montserrat, Arial, 'sans serif';font-size:14px;" tooltip="{welcome}: accept gladly
    replaces
    {welkcome}: wrong word">

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 12:21 PM

All replies

• Hi prasad,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

I think your issue is more related to DevOps, actually, our forum discusses about the usage of tools and editors in Visual Studio, and forums for DevOps(or TFS) has moved. I recommend you redirect to Stack Overflow tagged with azure-devops and start a new thread there to seek for a more professional help.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other concern.

Best Regards,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 4:29 AM