none
windows 7 pro upgrade to windows 10 pro RRS feed

• Question

• Microsoft was offering windows 10 pro as upgrade for my windows 7 pro. After a break of a couple of months, when I logged in now it shows it would upgrade only to windows 10 and not to windows 10 pro as it was before. Is it correct and if so when did this change took place and can I still upgrade to windows 10 pro?

Many thanks for any suggestions

Saturday, January 23, 2016 3:37 AM

Answers

All replies

• Windows 7 Pro can be upgraded to Windows 10 Pro.
    cf. Upgrade Edition

Please try here (Get Windows 10).
    I recommend to use [Download tool now](=MediaCreationTool.exe).
    Saturday, January 23, 2016 4:45 AM
  • One more thing...note that this forum pertains to Microsoft Certifications
    Monday, January 25, 2016 3:42 PM
    Answerer
  • If anyone is not having problems with Windows 10 downloads, it can only be because they never log on.  If you do log on, the best thing to do, in view of the Windows 10 May 2019 Update, which is a bit more Critical than most, the best thing to do would be to install another operating system while you can still log into your computer user account, because in this case you can install without the need for a bootable flash drive or disk.  

For more information, check out the Update page in the sweetdreamsinc.net Visual Studio site project, which you can currently download at this address - sweetdreamsinc.net.temprary-domain.com.  How long the site will be available at that address is inknown at the moment.  Today is 11-06-2019.

If you are using another operating system, make sure you turn off automatic installation of downloads.

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 7:24 PM