• Question

• I am unable to recover my existing account "mderron@windowslive.com"

How can I recover it?

Thank you for help! 

M.Derron

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 4:55 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Windows Live Mail is now supported in the Windows Live Mail section of Microsoft's Community forums.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 5:16 PM
  • or if you're asking about a Microsoft account issue you can use the links at bottom of this page to email or chat with someone.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12408/microsoft-account-about-two-step-verification

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, February 22, 2017 5:32 PM
    • Marked as answer by Dave PatrickMVP Friday, March 3, 2017 2:31 AM
    Wednesday, February 22, 2017 5:26 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Windows Live Mail is now supported in the Windows Live Mail section of Microsoft's Community forums.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 5:16 PM
  • or if you're asking about a Microsoft account issue you can use the links at bottom of this page to email or chat with someone.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12408/microsoft-account-about-two-step-verification

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, February 22, 2017 5:32 PM
    • Marked as answer by Dave PatrickMVP Friday, March 3, 2017 2:31 AM
    Wednesday, February 22, 2017 5:26 PM