none
destination folder access denied in window10

Question

• because of this i am not able to sent data to my external drive since i am administrator i not able perform this and it always pop with  you'll need to provide administrator permission and then if i continue it show destination folder access denied
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Tuesday, October 13, 2015 9:50 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Saturday, August 15, 2015 10:11 AM

Answers

• Hello,

The MSDN, TechNet and Expression Library Feedback forum is to "Help improve the Library Experience in MSDN, TechNet and Expression by providing feedback on features, bugs, look and feel or by just providing suggestions". This is not a support forum.

I'd ask in the Windows 10 Community forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 2:43 PM
  • i have near to same problem ....... please help me.... my computer is not supporting any outer pen drive and hard disk.i can see and use all the folders .but when i want to change or save it shows destination folder access denied.and it shows all things as read only. please solve this.

This is "where is" forum for direction on where best to ask questions. I'd re-ask your question over here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, May 02, 2017 11:28 AM

All replies

• Hello,

The MSDN, TechNet and Expression Library Feedback forum is to "Help improve the Library Experience in MSDN, TechNet and Expression by providing feedback on features, bugs, look and feel or by just providing suggestions". This is not a support forum.

I'd ask in the Windows 10 Community forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 2:43 PM
  • i have near to same problem ....... please help me.... my computer is not supporting any outer pen drive and hard disk.i can see and use all the folders .but when i want to change or save it shows destination folder access denied.and it shows all things as read only. please solve this.
    Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:12 AM

This is "where is" forum for direction on where best to ask questions. I'd re-ask your question over here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, May 02, 2017 11:28 AM