genuine RRS feed

• Question

• Hello good day..

I just wanna share my experience about this thing on genuine validation.,

Last day I was busy surfing the net then suddenly automatic updates poped up.

I went for the updates then it asked for my computer to start,then it did.

When I switched on my PC, a dialog box appeared on the right bottom of my desktop indicating "You maybe a victim of software counterfeiting .This copy of Windows did not pass genuine Windows validation".

Wanna know how to remove that ____!

Cause everytime I'm using my computer, it just automatically restarts my unit not even saving my last document..

And when the OS is totally loaded,the desktop background is not appearing so every now and then I used to change the background..

This is really such a time consuming on my part.. I look forward for you to help me on this matter.

Thank  you

Wednesday, August 4, 2010 5:58 AM

Answers

• Hello good day..

When I switched on my PC, a dialog box appeared on the right bottom of my desktop indicating "You maybe a victim of software counterfeiting ..This copy of Windows did not pass genuine Windows validation".

Cause everytime I'm using my computer, it just automatically restarts my unit not even saving my last document..

And when the OS is totally loaded,the desktop background is not appearing so every now and then I used to change the background..

This is really such a time consuming on my part.. I look forward for you to help me on this matter.

Thank  you

Please post your MGADiag report (read the announcements and Stickies) - but it sounds to me like you are using an out-of-life beta copy of the software.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:06 PM
    Wednesday, August 4, 2010 8:06 AM

All replies

• Hello good day..

When I switched on my PC, a dialog box appeared on the right bottom of my desktop indicating "You maybe a victim of software counterfeiting ..This copy of Windows did not pass genuine Windows validation".

Thank  you

Please post your MGADiag report (read the announcements and Stickies) - but it sounds to me like you are using an out-of-life beta copy of the software.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:06 PM
    Wednesday, August 4, 2010 8:06 AM
  • No reply from Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:06 PM