none
I need a miricle tool

Question

• I messed up my son's connection today trying to get the 300 Mbps download speeds my son wants. I restored windows 10. I'm having to use a 3.0 gigabit network Lan adapter to get the high speeds. It's coming up same error plus now my IPv6 is gone. Any advice?
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, August 29, 2016 4:55 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Sunday, August 28, 2016 2:21 AM

Answers

• Please download this app (minitoolbox)
    Run it with "select all" checked
    Upload the output to one drive or any file sharing service
    Put a link to them in your next post

Please type each of these into an elevated command prompt after you have run the above and saved the file

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

NETSH winsock reset catalog

NETSH int ipv4 reset reset.log

NETSH int ipv6 reset reset.log

Exit

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Sunday, August 28, 2016 10:04 AM
  • Hello,

Further questions should be asked in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, August 29, 2016 4:55 PM

All replies

• Please download this app (minitoolbox)
    Run it with "select all" checked
    Upload the output to one drive or any file sharing service
    Put a link to them in your next post

Please type each of these into an elevated command prompt after you have run the above and saved the file

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

NETSH winsock reset catalog

NETSH int ipv4 reset reset.log

NETSH int ipv6 reset reset.log

Exit

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Sunday, August 28, 2016 10:04 AM
  • Hello,

The Windows Desktop Perfmon and Diagnostic tools forum is to discuss performance monitor (perfmon), resource monitor (resmon), and task manager, focusing on HOW-TO, Errors/Problems, and usage scenarios.

As the question is off topic here, I am moving it to the Where is the Forum... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, August 29, 2016 4:54 PM
  • Hello,

Further questions should be asked in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Monday, August 29, 2016 4:55 PM