Site not indexed ? not appearing on MSN RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Our site www.nationalfleetliquidation.ca not appearing on MSN or Live. Not sure why it's not indexed. We have tried all the help available on Webmater Central.

Please advise.

Thanks
    Wednesday, December 10, 2008 12:40 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I have a feeling it may be due to a lack of readable content. If you look at your home page without images, it is very sparce. Our crawler is a little picky about having content on the home page, so it is possible that it is stopping there. I suggest using firefox's web developer add-on for site reviews. It is also possible that it needs some time. I have submitted your site through an internal tool. That might help speed up the process as well.

Brett

Monday, January 19, 2009 6:08 PM

All replies

• Hi,

How old is your site? Have you reviewed our crawling/indexing FAQ located at the top of this forum?

Brett

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 10:00 PM

• Site was launched some time end of October or first week of Nov 2008. Yes we have followed every step mentioned in the FAQs.

[Edit]: On the summary page it was showing 1 page indexed but the URL started with ":" so it looks like :www.nationalfleetliquidation.ca, When I click on it the landing page is http://: www.nationalfleetliquidation.ca, which is not right

Can you please look into it?

Thanks

Monday, December 29, 2008 11:17 PM
  • Hi,

I have a feeling it may be due to a lack of readable content. If you look at your home page without images, it is very sparce. Our crawler is a little picky about having content on the home page, so it is possible that it is stopping there. I suggest using firefox's web developer add-on for site reviews. It is also possible that it needs some time. I have submitted your site through an internal tool. That might help speed up the process as well.

Brett

Monday, January 19, 2009 6:08 PM