CRM Online Email Router Errors Exchange Online RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have a CRM Online tenant and an Office365 with Exchange Online running.  The Email Router is running on a DC.  I also have a mail enabled queue.

Email Router host server has Rollups 6-13 installed.

Everything was working fine... until I registered sandbox assemblies that activates on the queueitem create event.  I have unregistered the assemblies, but the issue remains - it may be unrelated however.

Email definitely appears in the linked email box in Office365.

But I am now getting errors in the log of the server that runs the Email Router.  And even worse, email does not arrive in the CRM queue. 

#26090 - An error occurred while opening mailbox xxx@hotmail.com. Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceXmlDeserializationException: The expected XML node type was XmlDeclaration, but the actual type is Element.

#65508 - Exchange Server not found in dictionary, calling exchange autodiscover. -- not an error

#9628 - An error occurred while delivering the e-mail message with subject "Testing" in mailbox recruitment@xxx.com.au for delivery to https://dev.crm5.dynamics.com/crm5orgxxx. System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault]: An error occurred. Contact a system administrator or refer to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK troubleshooting guide. (Fault Detail is equal to Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault).

Any ideas?  Could the Plugin still be there, but no showing in the Plugin Registration Tool?  Should I just create a new email box?

Cheers

Jason

Wednesday, May 8, 2013 6:57 AM