No result on keyword search RRS feed

• Question

•  Hello,

Our website seems to be listed in Live Search but it is never listed on keyword search.

Everything seems to be OK in the the Live Search Webmaster Tools for our domain and we are correclty referenced by Google and Yahoo...

Our site www.youman.fr is not listed when searching for the following keywords for example :

- coaching

- formation coach

- formation coaching

What is wrong ?

Thanks for your help.

JP

Thursday, June 5, 2008 3:02 PM

Answers

•  

Hi,

There is nothing wrong with your site per se. We have indexed over 1,000 pages and you are ranking decently. I think the problem stems from targeting keywords that are highly competitive. I would concentrate on producing more quality content and building good backlinks to help build your rank. In the mean time, you might consider targeting niche keywords that aren't as competitive.

Brett

Thursday, June 5, 2008 3:19 PM

All replies

•  

Hi,

There is nothing wrong with your site per se. We have indexed over 1,000 pages and you are ranking decently. I think the problem stems from targeting keywords that are highly competitive. I would concentrate on producing more quality content and building good backlinks to help build your rank. In the mean time, you might consider targeting niche keywords that aren't as competitive.

Brett

Thursday, June 5, 2008 3:19 PM
  •  

Hi Brett,

This might be one reason but please note that we are ranked position 5 with keywords "ecole coaching" on Google and Yahoo.

We are also ranked #15 for "coaching" keyword on Google.

It is important to highlight that we have one of the best quality content in France regarding coaching.

Kind regards.

Jean-Philippe

Thursday, June 5, 2008 3:54 PM