none
now there is alway podcast on the technet RRS feed

• Question

• I want to download the webcast  instead of the podcast on the website technet.

I want to see the slide and demo to get the detail information  instead of only voice online.

I knew the voice file is much less than the MP4 or wmv on the disk

but before 2010.  if you download a webcast , you can get slide, demo and voice all in a small file

so  any posibility to improve it  or change it back???

Thanks

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 3:12 PM

Answers

• Hi,

you posted in the wrong forum. This one is about Certifications and Trainings. For better help and support you should ask your question in the appropriate forum.

By the way: Could you please make your question more clear and give an example?

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 9:04 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

you posted in the wrong forum. This one is about Certifications and Trainings. For better help and support you should ask your question in the appropriate forum.

By the way: Could you please make your question more clear and give an example?

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 9:04 PM
    Answerer
  • thanks for your reply.

Have you ever see or download the webcast from technet?

My question is : why I can only get the voice from the webcast now.

Thanks 

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 5:57 AM
  • for example:

if I want to see the webcast

TechNet Webcast: Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 2.0 - Technical Overview (Level 200)

the URL is :https://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032525738&culture=en-US

you can only get the voice in MP3.

I think it can't satisfy my requiremnet
    Wednesday, July 17, 2013 7:29 AM