none
Office Live Small Business

Question

• I am in the process of setting up a Microsoft Live Small Business website...I purchased the domain name and transferred it over to Microsoft's hosting servers last week...it has been well over 72 hours and it still says pending and I am unable to create custom e-mail addresses with the Domain name they purchased. I have contacted the customer support and I recieved a response from them. Before they are able to help and assist me though they would like the following:

1.     Full name associated with your Microsoft Office Live account. (Required)

2.     Windows Live ID associated with your Microsoft Office Live account. (Required)

3.     Alternate email address associated with your Microsoft Office Live account. (Required)

4.     Secret question and answer associated with your Microsoft Office Live account. (Required)

5.     Year of Birth associated with your Microsoft Office Live account. (Required)

I have relayed my reluctance to supply this information via e-mail but they say there is nothing more they can do without it.

Any other way around this?

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 4:13 PM

All replies