Impossibile caricare Windows Defender RRS feed

• Question

• Seguendo il link Microsoft , dopo essere passato per la finestra di DOS, e rinominato i files msiexec, ho re-installato Installer 3.1...questo è il messaggio:
    "La versione del Service Pack del sistema è più recente dell'Aggiornamento che si sta installando.Non è necessario installare questo aggiornamento."
    Allora sono riuscito ad installare la versione 4.5 con successo...
    Appena ho riprovato a ricaricare WD, lo stesso messaggio di errore:
    "Impossibile avviare il servizio Windows Defender (WinDefend).
    Assicurarsi di disporre di privilegi per l'avvio dei servizi di sistema."

Come posso risolvere il mio problema?
    Ringrazio anticipatamente tutto quelli che mi daranno una mano...Mi dispiacerebbe non poter più usufruire di WD
    Wednesday, October 28, 2009 8:16 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately you have reached the English forum so, I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question at hand.  Can you provide me a the detail in regards to the product or technology you are inquiring about in English and let us know the language in which you are enquiring so that we can direct you to the relevent forum.  

Thanks & regards,

Ashawani Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 12:31 PM
  • Sorry for this misunderstanding...I'll try to translate the error message I received from the OS (Windows XP)...
    "IMPOSSIBLE TO LOAD THE WINDOWS DEFENDER SERVICE..."
    The rest of the message I don't know how to translate correctly...
    Could you help me in this way?
    Thanks in advance for your time you'll spend for me...
    Regards.
    Fulvio Platania.
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 7:24 PM
  • Hello, 

Thank you for your replyu!  I would suggest creating a new thread for your question in the (Windows Client TechCenter > Windows XP IT Pro Forums > Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3)) forum located here:  (http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/itproxpsp/threads).

Hope that would be helpful.

Have a great day!

Thanks & regards,

Ashawani Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by ashawani_dubey Friday, October 30, 2009 9:55 AM
    • Marked as answer by ashawani_dubey Thursday, December 10, 2009 9:01 AM
    Friday, October 30, 2009 9:55 AM