Complaints RRS feed

• Question

• I recently had to use a Microsoft "partner" called "Omnitech Support" to address an issue on my computer. The issue was never resolved and each time they worked on my computer they only made it worse to the point of having to wipe my hard drive and start over. Omnitech only refunded a portion of my money, still owing me about $60. Then when I tried to reinstall my "Anytime Upgrade" that I purchased from Microsoft It would not give me the option to install and keep my files and settings because Microsoft no longer supports "Vista". When I called support for this issue they informed me that I would have to pay $59 to get help installing my upgrade. I would like to know where I can go to file a formal complaint.
      It is not right that Omnitech keep any of my money for not fixing my problem then due to their error and my having to reformat my hard drive I have to pay to get the "Anytime Upgrade" reinstalled properly. Then it is not really an ANYTIME up grade is it?
      I am already lodging a complaint with the BBB but to where do I complain at Microsoft or get my issue resolved?

The Microsoft websites and forums are of no help - I am very dissatisfied with Microsoft! What kind of company doesn't even allow it's disgruntled customers a place to complain? I'm seriously considering a switch to Mac!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010 1:39 AM

Answers