I CANNOT LOGIN TO www.mesh.com. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am trying to login to https://www.mesh.com with my Live ID and I keep getting this error:

Error symbol The Windows Live Network is unavailable from this site for one of the following reasons:
    • This site may be experiencing a problem
    • The site may not be a member of the Windows Live Network

You can:

• You can sign in or sign up at other sites on the Windows Live Network, or try again later at this site.
    Is there a problem with mesh.com?  I can login to my Hotmail account OK.  Is there any place where we can chech the status of the Live Mesh system?  My ISP has a status page which works out really well for both scheduled and unscheduled outages.  It really cuts down on having to call in to see what's going on.  Just a thought!

Thanks. 
    Thursday, November 6, 2008 8:32 PM

Answers

• Hi,

We will have a fix for this with our next release, but in the meantime you should be able to resolve the problem by deleting your browser's cookies.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ben.
    Friday, November 21, 2008 8:08 PM

All replies

• I was experiencing the same thing.  Deleted my cookies, and the problem went away.  Give that a try.
    Thursday, November 6, 2008 9:31 PM
  • I've been getting this problem alot on different computers.

What I have to do to fix it is go to Live.com, sign in, then sign out, then go BACK to mesh.com and I'm able to sign in.  It's not just one computer that is doing this.
    Saturday, November 8, 2008 3:26 PM
  • Hi,

We will have a fix for this with our next release, but in the meantime you should be able to resolve the problem by deleting your browser's cookies.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ben.
    Friday, November 21, 2008 8:08 PM