Tell plz RRS feed

• Question

• plz tell me , y certian microsoft products are not available for downloads, if it is not geniue . what happenes if it is not geniue product, as general, we use other also, but it will not ask anything. will it be any benifits for us if is is geniue?????????
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 7:31 PM

All replies

• Hi

The certain products of Microsoft are not available for download because the Microsoft doent want that the user who are using pirated software should not get all the benfits provided by it. These benefits only is for the Geniune Product holders those spent some amount of money on its products. The Microsoft is the world leading organization in Computers world, every company's aim is to get more profits in terms of money, good will, more consumers and market value's etc.. So they are paying to their engineers huge amount to work for it, ofcourse to get more money...

But in this world its now possible to get the things indirectly by cracking the links.....which makes the company and world poor....so please avoid it...

I have solution for this If u need ranks me highest ...

Just mail me at ramankatwal@gmail.com i will provide the FTP address to download it...

Thursday, May 3, 2007 7:52 PM
  •  Hi

Thanks a lot yaar for ur useful information about geniue products. i completely agree with ur words, of course, it is true, but for certain urgency works, we dont look for certian softwares if it is geniue or not.... in that time all we have need is to get software and complete the work.. isn't it???? 

Friday, May 4, 2007 5:44 AM
  • Hi I know for the urgency works I think u can use another software instead of Microsoft Products which is compatible .....

for ur help I can send u the file which will make ur Windows XP as genuine but make sure u will not substitute it to any body....

and make my reply as usefull.... for u

This file will not work on OEM edition Windows.

If u need mail me at kat0072@hotmail.com....

see u later on

Friday, May 4, 2007 9:29 AM
  • my dear friend,

can u tell me that whats that file which makes softwares geniue, i am really very much intersted in taking that software if u provide me, if u have that software, could u plz mail that file to my mail?

my mail address is sunil8103@yahoo.com

I hope, it will be really wonderful.

Bye

Friday, May 4, 2007 1:11 PM
  • I think these genuine making softwares are useless. I got Windows XP SP2 genuine windows CD from Dell, but for the sake of experiment, i tried loading the system with pirated XP and then tried applying these so-called softwares. But none of them worked. My advice is, prefer genuine Microsoft products, which will allows us to validate and download a lot of cool softwares and things from Microsoft.
    Saturday, May 5, 2007 12:18 AM
  • Thnx a lot friend for ur information.
    Saturday, May 5, 2007 10:53 AM
  • its also an effort by microsoft corp, so that they can reduce piracy....
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 11:08 PM
  • i agree with u Anoop
    Monday, May 7, 2007 12:05 PM
  •  Adnan_Hussain_b89496 wrote:
    My advice is, prefer genuine Microsoft products, which will allows us to validate and download a lot of cool softwares and things from Microsoft.

Exactly, i agree with you adnan....and the best place where these licensed softwares are available fr free is www.windowsmarketplace.com

Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:50 PM
  • they are expecting like that ..
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 7:10 AM