locker.dll RRS feed

• Question

• Hello. I just need to know how can I download the file locker.dll to my computer? And where can I download it from? Please help me because I really need this, or is it possible you can download this to my pc or send me the link? Thak you very much.

Thomas.

Friday, May 30, 2014 8:50 AM

Answers

• Hi thomas1987,

In general, it's not a very good idea to download and copy a single DLL file to your system. Each DLL exists in many different versions and you can't be 100% sure which file is the one you really need. If you are really lucky and find the right version of the proper file you can find some next file is missing in a consequence. Otherwise, if you try to download any DLL file please always do download it from trusted source - DLL files can be sometimes infected by a virus. Here on the forum we don't provide any DLL file download because in most cases it is not a recommended way to solve your issue.      

Our suggestion is to try to reinstall the respective corrupted application – in the installation package, all the necessary files must be included. If the file is part of the 3rd party shared libraries then please try to find and reinstall the whole library package.

Please tell me what application need the DLL file.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, June 10, 2014 10:42 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, June 17, 2014 9:23 PM
    Monday, June 2, 2014 2:06 AM

All replies

• Hi thomas1987,

In general, it's not a very good idea to download and copy a single DLL file to your system. Each DLL exists in many different versions and you can't be 100% sure which file is the one you really need. If you are really lucky and find the right version of the proper file you can find some next file is missing in a consequence. Otherwise, if you try to download any DLL file please always do download it from trusted source - DLL files can be sometimes infected by a virus. Here on the forum we don't provide any DLL file download because in most cases it is not a recommended way to solve your issue.      

Our suggestion is to try to reinstall the respective corrupted application – in the installation package, all the necessary files must be included. If the file is part of the 3rd party shared libraries then please try to find and reinstall the whole library package.

Please tell me what application need the DLL file.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, June 10, 2014 10:42 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, June 17, 2014 9:23 PM
    Monday, June 2, 2014 2:06 AM
  • Hi thomas1987,

The forum supports .Net Framework Setup. And you don't tell me what the application is. I think the issue may be not about the forum. I will move the thread to off-topic forum. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Monday, June 9, 2014 2:10 AM