Can't load excel files in 2013 error message RRS feed

• Question

• This application is unable to continue running.  The problem may be the result of low system resources such as memory or disk space. Try shutting  down other applications, increasing the amount of file space on the disk drive containing windows or adding more memory, restart your computer.  BRAND NEW MACHINE FOR CAD USE NO MEMORY PROBLEM ON MY END............................

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 8:41 PM

All replies

• You would be surprised. For example, you might have Virtual Memory mis-configured ("brand new machine" - OEMs can do some funcky configuration installs) or you might have a bad memory module (again "brand new machine" makes it more likely).

Have you checked how much memory it is using?

You don't say which product (MapPoint or Streets&Trips or AutoRoute) that is causing the problem.

Richard Marsden
    MapPoint Add-ins at Mapping-Tools.com

Wednesday, May 8, 2013 1:51 PM
  • Has anyone found a solution for this?  I have 2 users that are having the same problem.  Both users are running Windows7 (64-bit) and Streets & Trips 2013.  When they try to use the Import Wizard, it throws back the error mentioned above.  I have tried everything I can think of and have had no luck.  Any suggestions or advice would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014 4:36 PM