A good chance to highlight the forum bugs to admins RRS feed

• Question

• Hi buddies

did anybody notice and participate in the microsoft survey for "Samvaad" ?

I think, this is the admins way to collect the info about the bugs, and gives us very good oopurtunity to highlight the bugs in forum and expect them to be modified sooner or later

So all those who havent yet participated in the survey...pls do it, atleast to make the forums bug free....

Friday, May 18, 2007 10:41 AM

Answers

• i think you did not read the message carefully....

and neither was this thread meant for discussing the bugs.....i started this thread, to tell people about the survey that microsoft was conducting for its forums, and hence a good platform for everyone who is going ga-ga over bugs to report their bugs...

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 1:08 PM
  • Man, the topic is very clear..its written in plain simple english.....its already described twice by me...
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:15 PM
  • I have participated more than twice in the survey .. Hope they take our suggestions at the earliest...
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 4:04 PM

All replies

• The bugs in the forums are being discussed at the Student Rockstar part of this  forum not in General Discussions,you can go there and check it out for yourself.
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 4:52 AM
  • i think you did not read the message carefully....

and neither was this thread meant for discussing the bugs.....i started this thread, to tell people about the survey that microsoft was conducting for its forums, and hence a good platform for everyone who is going ga-ga over bugs to report their bugs...

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 1:08 PM
  • so wats this topic all abt...pls make it clear...
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 1:32 PM
  • Man, the topic is very clear..its written in plain simple english.....its already described twice by me...
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:15 PM
  • I have participated more than twice in the survey .. Hope they take our suggestions at the earliest...
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 4:04 PM
  • ya i hope they take into considerations and good to know that somebody has participated in the forum feedback....

i really dont understand, that everybody is so curious about bugs and stuff, that they are discussing so actively in one of the threads, but nobody cares to reply over this thread to tell whether they have participated in forum feedback or not....

this shows howmuch everyone really is worried about the bugs and threads...huh..
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 10:42 AM