Microsoft Office Excel and Word Expert RRS feed

• Question

• I have just started on the Excel Expert in 2003.  I also have the word 2003 expert course to complete next.  I want to go on to get my Microsoft Masters which I was going to do after completing the two expert courses.  The masters course comprises of Excel, word, powerpoint, database, outlook.  Am I doing this the long way round, looking at comments I could get the masters by completing four expert courses.  If this is the case can I get powerpoint and outlook expert?

Jacqueline 

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 8:47 PM

Answers

• In order to get the Microsoft Master qualification you just need to pass:

• MCAS: Microsoft Office Word 2007

• MCAS: Microsoft Office Excel 2007

• MCAS: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007

• MCAS: Microsoft Office Outlook 2007

• MCP, MCDST, MCTS x 5, MCITP x 2

Please don't forget to mark this post as an answer if it is the solution to your problem!

If you like trance music, please listen to my radio show, by subscribing to the Trancendance Podcast, or by listening to the show as it airs on the third Wednesday of every month at 4pm (London Time)on www.slinky.fm

View my MCP Certifications
  • Proposed as answer by Brian_Jones Tuesday, April 20, 2010 10:47 PM
  • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, April 29, 2010 2:51 AM
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 10:46 PM

All replies

• In order to get the Microsoft Master qualification you just need to pass:

• MCAS: Microsoft Office Word 2007

• MCAS: Microsoft Office Excel 2007

• MCAS: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007

• MCAS: Microsoft Office Outlook 2007

• MCP, MCDST, MCTS x 5, MCITP x 2

Please don't forget to mark this post as an answer if it is the solution to your problem!

If you like trance music, please listen to my radio show, by subscribing to the Trancendance Podcast, or by listening to the show as it airs on the third Wednesday of every month at 4pm (London Time)on www.slinky.fm

• Proposed as answer by Brian_Jones Tuesday, April 20, 2010 10:47 PM
  • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, April 29, 2010 2:51 AM
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 10:46 PM
  • Thanks Brian At moment I have all ECDL 2003 and am working on Excel Expert 2003 and Word Expert 2003. If I complete two MCAS, say powerpoint and access 2007 would this work or do I still need to complete all 4 x MCAS 2007. I am quite new to these courses.
    Wednesday, April 21, 2010 1:27 PM
  • The above post is copied straight out of the requirements for the master, so I think you can probably get away with not doing the access one.

MCP, MCDST, MCTS x 5, MCITP x 2

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 9:36 PM