none
Taskbar is not working (cortana) music,start button, pictures on dekstop/video RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, my taskbar like you mean it's locked at all does not work. Do not do cortana can not even music to intensify, it is completely frozen I watched on youtube all the methods to fix it but no success, so I spoke to you. I also found a website for you to fix some taskbar pastebin, but not only did not help more fucked up when I started to put my mouse to hut. I really do not know what it is like to be locked or not. Very annoying to me I can not do that, do not do me no windows button can not even picture to open when I was not on the desktop picture, literally nothing. Thanks in advance. greeting
    Thursday, November 3, 2016 7:16 PM

Answers

• Are you facing this problem on the Data Science Virtual Machine (DSVM - an Azure custom VM image specifically for data analytics)? The DSVM is either a Windows 2012 Server or Linux CentOS? Since you mention Cortana I assume you are talking about a Windows 10. let me know so I can redirect appropriately. 
    Friday, November 4, 2016 9:20 PM

All replies

• Are you facing this problem on the Data Science Virtual Machine (DSVM - an Azure custom VM image specifically for data analytics)? The DSVM is either a Windows 2012 Server or Linux CentOS? Since you mention Cortana I assume you are talking about a Windows 10. let me know so I can redirect appropriately. 
    Friday, November 4, 2016 9:20 PM
  • I have the same problem. My DSVM is the new Deep Learning VM, the one on WS2016, the one with GPU support. I created the VM in North EU.

It needs a fix as the Windows UI is almost unusable! taskbar is not working, windows menu is not working, windows search is not working. to start the cmd prompt I have to open a task manager and run cmd.exe....

Since I did not see many reporting this problem, I suspect it might probably be a VM template problem? I'll try and create another VM like this in another Azure Data Center

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 4:02 PM