none
EXAM 70-432 RRS feed

Answers

• Microsoft does not directly publish item counts or duration. You can get
    the duration of the appointment when you schedule through the test
    provider (likely Prometric, www.prometric.com).

-- Mike Burr
    Wednesday, August 4, 2010 9:17 PM
  • Yes, 2h45min is a perfectly reasonable duration for one of these exams. Why do you think that it is a mistake? Does it seem like too much, or too little?

Be aware that the scheduled duration includes some time for reading the initial terms and conditions, as well as (possibly) filling-in a short survey. It also includes some time for entering exam comments at the end. Therefore, the actual time available for answering questions will be shorter than the 2h45min that were scheduled.

Thursday, August 5, 2010 6:34 AM

All replies

• Microsoft does not directly publish item counts or duration. You can get
    the duration of the appointment when you schedule through the test
    provider (likely Prometric, www.prometric.com).

-- Mike Burr
    Wednesday, August 4, 2010 9:17 PM
  • I'm Italian and i'll take the exam in Rome: when I scheduled it the duration of the appointment was 2h45min:

is it possible? or it's a mistake?

Regards

James

Wednesday, August 4, 2010 10:21 PM
  • Yes, 2h45min is a perfectly reasonable duration for one of these exams. Why do you think that it is a mistake? Does it seem like too much, or too little?

Be aware that the scheduled duration includes some time for reading the initial terms and conditions, as well as (possibly) filling-in a short survey. It also includes some time for entering exam comments at the end. Therefore, the actual time available for answering questions will be shorter than the 2h45min that were scheduled.

Thursday, August 5, 2010 6:34 AM