Another One Stung by PREPLOGIC RRS feed

• General discussion

• I was billed $499.00 for services I never ordered from PrepLogic. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE RIPOFF ARTISTS. They will sell you one program and then automatically upgrade you and charge your credit card without approval and then, if you ask them for a refund, they will require you to give up your drivers license, and social security number along with your credit card. They will also require a signature which, if given, gives them the right to charge and justify anything they like. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS COMPANY. FIND OUT FROM YOUR COMPANY WHERE TO GET THE BEST TRAINING or ask reputable people. Also look for training locally if possible.
    Tuesday, May 11, 2010 8:06 PM

All replies

• I was billed $499.00 for services I never ordered from PrepLogic. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE RIPOFF ARTISTS. They will sell you one program and then automatically upgrade you and charge your credit card without approval and then, if you ask them for a refund, they will require you to give up your drivers license, and social security number along with your credit card. They will also require a signature which, if given, gives them the right to charge and justify anything they like. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS COMPANY. FIND OUT FROM YOUR COMPANY WHERE TO GET THE BEST TRAINING or ask reputable people. Also look for training locally if possible.

Hi iMacBrainiac , thank you for taking the time to post your concerns through this forum. It is comments like yours that allow for to learn and grow as a company. I agree, there are alot of good training companies out there and I suggest that anyone do their research before committing to a training purchase. After all, this is your career and this decision should not be taken lightly. As I do not have enough information to identify you from your post, I would welcome a call to my direct line so that we may work together to find a solution for your concerns. Please fell free to call me at my directly and we'll address your concerns together. I look forward to your call.

Mark N.

Customer Care Manager, PrepLogic

813-321-6361

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 10:04 PM