My PDF files have benn converted during an update. I'm unable to read them from my former files or any that I get via email. All I get is an icon with a blank page. RRS feed

• Question

• I have tried  to go on the Adobe Website and download the software but had no success.I' running Windows Vista Home Premium.
    Tuesday, September 22, 2009 7:26 PM

Answers

• I have tried  to go on the Adobe Website and download the software but had no success.I' running Windows Vista Home Premium.

As working1 said, this is not the place to ask this question.  You should post your question in the Adobe forums and/or Vista forums.
    Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:02 AM

All replies

• Unless this is related to a Windows Home Server issue, do not hold your breath waiting for an answer on this forum.  Please clarify what the issue is and with what OS.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 11:52 PM

As working1 said, this is not the place to ask this question.  You should post your question in the Adobe forums and/or Vista forums.
    Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:02 AM