MC ID / CODIGO DE ACESSO RRS feed

• Question

• Boa Tarde!

Estou precisando muito da ajuda de vocês , eu não lembro o MC ID / CODIGO DE ACESSO, recebi o e-mail a muito tempo e acho que deletei, por favor me ajudem preciso da copia do meu certificado.

CERTIFICAÇÃO DE WINDOWS 7 

NOME : TEÓFILO DE SOUSA SILVA

Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:54 PM

Answers

• My portuguese is not very good, but I think I understand that you forgot your MC ID and you want to download your certificate.

The first thing to know is that in order to download the certificate you don't need to know your MCID; what you need is to know your Live ID, which you have previously connected with your MCID. You would have done this back at the time that you received your email. The email contained a code that let you associate a Live ID to your MCID. If you did that, and you remember your LiveId (possibly the same one that you used for posting a message in this forum), then you can log-in to www.microsoft.com/mcp and then follow the link for downloading your certificate.

If you don't remember the Live ID, or you never got it associated with your MCP, then you will need to phone your Regional Service Center and speak with a representative to get it fixed. The telephones for the RSC are listed here:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help.aspx

Saturday, March 30, 2013 8:48 PM