List not refreshed (can't see my question) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

I have published the question 3 hours ago but can't see it on list.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/msonline/en-US/home?forum=onlineservicesexchange

Could you check it please?

Thanks!

Thursday, May 18, 2017 7:10 PM

Answers

• Yes, there seemed to be no activity for several hours. I sent an email to fissues (forum admins). No reply as yet, but posts are starting to show up. But I still see a gap of 5 or so hours in all of the forums I look at.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Thursday, May 18, 2017 8:32 PM

All replies

• Yes, there seemed to be no activity for several hours. I sent an email to fissues (forum admins). No reply as yet, but posts are starting to show up. But I still see a gap of 5 or so hours in all of the forums I look at.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Thursday, May 18, 2017 8:32 PM
  • This latest issue started last night. fissues reports engineering is again working on it.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, May 18, 2017 10:16 PM
  • I have noticed that Exchange online forum contain new post which is more recent that my post but I can't see my post. Do I need to recreate my post?

Will wait for update.

Thanks!

• Edited by tech.cons Friday, May 19, 2017 6:35 AM
    Friday, May 19, 2017 6:30 AM
  • I have noticed that Exchange online forum contain new post which is more recent that my post but I can't see my post. Do I need to recreate my post?

Will wait for update.

Thanks!

Try editing the post, click edit and save see if that gets it updated on the list. Works for me of posts I have replied to.
    Saturday, May 20, 2017 1:35 PM