Microsoft Exam #70- 646 question for those who have taken the exam (difficulty?) RRS feed

• Question

• Was the Microsoft Exam #70 - 646 difficult to pass? How many tries did it take you?
    Tuesday, December 14, 2010 5:36 AM

Answers

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Wednesday, January 26, 2011 6:04 PM
    Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:58 AM
  • Ed - I completed the 70-646 earlier today. I recommend becoming as familiar as possible with deploying 2008 R2 newest features in small-medium environments. I would review AD DNS, DFS, and NAP to being. Alot of the concepts are similar to those of us with experience in 2003 administration and deployments but thats where I would start.

If you need training I would recommend CED Solutions in Atlanta...just finished their MCITP camp today. I was very impressed with our instructors ability to work so much new material into 1 week AND do it in a way where not only are you prepared for the test but you are ready to take it back to your company and apply what you have learned. I was also impressed with the facility and then entire team!

Jason Shaw

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Wednesday, January 26, 2011 6:05 PM
    Saturday, January 15, 2011 1:00 AM

All replies

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Wednesday, January 26, 2011 6:04 PM
  • I think you should better to look at this forum to find about any exam problems , specially the diffuculty of them :

Network is my LOVE

Mohammad Nasiri,

Please don't promote braindump site in this forum.

Thank you

Rubel Khan

My Blog!
    Connect with me at LinkedIn
    Follow me on Twitter!
  • Ed - I completed the 70-646 earlier today. I recommend becoming as familiar as possible with deploying 2008 R2 newest features in small-medium environments. I would review AD DNS, DFS, and NAP to being. Alot of the concepts are similar to those of us with experience in 2003 administration and deployments but thats where I would start.

If you need training I would recommend CED Solutions in Atlanta...just finished their MCITP camp today. I was very impressed with our instructors ability to work so much new material into 1 week AND do it in a way where not only are you prepared for the test but you are ready to take it back to your company and apply what you have learned. I was also impressed with the facility and then entire team!

Jason Shaw

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Wednesday, January 26, 2011 6:05 PM
    Saturday, January 15, 2011 1:00 AM