Linked Live IDs and alerts/thread lists RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way I can setup a secondary Live account that I have linked to this account so that I can send the alerts to the secondary account, either by settings on this account in the forum, or by settings in the other account?  If by using settings in the other account is there a way I can attribute all posts mode with this as created by that one as well (or something like that)

My linked account is known as Seradex2 on the forums.  (I will reply to this post using that account.)
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 6:40 PM

All replies

• This is my secondary account.  :)

I want the alerts to be sent to this account simply because the emails sent to this account are accessable by more individuals in my company as compared to my personal account.
    • Edited by Seradex2 Wednesday, June 18, 2008 6:44 PM added info
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 6:41 PM
  • I thought this was possible with Live Alerts, but I don't see how. I'll find out and let you know.
    Forums Product Planner, Andrew.Brenner at Microsoft.com
    Thursday, June 19, 2008 7:34 PM
  • Do you manage to find out anything about this?
    Friday, July 11, 2008 7:21 PM
  • Still no information?  Any information on this would be appreciated, even if it is just a reply to say that this is being looked at or may be included in the future, or there is no idea right now, etc.  Just so I know that this is not a dead thread.
    Tuesday, September 30, 2008 5:42 PM