Power Shell Script - Anitvirus RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All, 

I want to take an anti- virus inventory (Installed / Not installed )for our server environment (nearly 200 Servers). 

can any one help me on this , I am new to scripting. 

SK

• Moved by Bill_Stewart Friday, October 7, 2016 7:52 PM Poor quality question/shows no research effort
    Tuesday, August 2, 2016 9:13 AM

All replies

• Hello SK,

allow me to present you with your personal link with god, who will kindly assist you with your issue. Sorry about the sarcasm, but please do a little research, before coming with empty hands asking for help.

Alright, that aside - sorry if I was a little cold there - welcome to the world of scripting.

Here's a guide to writing your first script. If you follow the results in the search query I posted above plus the guidance in my blog post, you should be able to come up with something that will likely work. When you have done that, feel free to come back with your solution and ask us for advice on specific issues you have trouble with, we'll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Fred

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 9:58 AM
  • I also would like to suggest that you start you research with the AV vendor.  Most enterprise AV vendors supply a program that can analyze you network and report on the installations.

\_(ツ)_/

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 5:32 PM