locked
workflows stopped working? RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello - I developed a process workflow in CRM. The w/f is triggered when a field value updates on a case. The w/f was working earlier today, but then it completely stopped working this afternoon. I did a basic google and 1 person suggested restarting the CRM Async Processing Service. That did not fix the issue.  I tried deactivating it and reactivating the w/f but that did not fix the issue either.  I tried assigning the w/f to someone else and then back to me, but that did not fix the issue.  Do you have any ideas on how to debug/fix this issue?

    Thursday, September 19, 2013 12:29 AM

Answers

  • I would create a simple test workflow to see if all of your workflows have stopped working.  The other thing to check is the scope.  If it is set to User, it will only execute for you.
    Thursday, September 19, 2013 1:42 AM

All replies

  • I would create a simple test workflow to see if all of your workflows have stopped working.  The other thing to check is the scope.  If it is set to User, it will only execute for you.
    Thursday, September 19, 2013 1:42 AM
  • HI,

     If it is onpremise once you Stop the Async Process service and again start. 

    Thursday, September 19, 2013 7:18 AM
  • Hi,

    Have you checked the system jobs, if it has been triggered it will be listed  in here. If it has failed it will be in a waiting state and you can open the system job to see why it failed.

    Chris

    Thursday, September 19, 2013 11:04 AM