none
How to develop your Forum. RRS feed

• Question

• How to distinguish between ameteur and professional. I am an ameteur but would like some advice on the huge amount of information I have collated as I am sure it is invaluble not only to myself but to others in the computer world. As this is Expressions I have done some amazing work and need a certain amount of professional guidance; nerves on feeling foolish on asking for constructive advice seems to me an all to common occourance, please help me.
    Ange x
    Friday, October 14, 2011 8:12 PM

Answers

• What about posting in the Expressions forum and asking specific questions or asking for someone to mentor you (you can ask it as a Discussion question)? Would that help?

This forum is specfic to recognition features. The recognition points and awards exist to try to show when someone is experienced in their community contributions (that they know what they're saying and accomplish a lot in the community). So that's how it's currently handled, but you can still go and ask for experienced folks to help you.

I hope this helps!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Friday, October 14, 2011 11:53 PM
    Owner