none
Vision problems. RRS feed

• Question

• I have a slight Vision problem, I have tried to find something on My Windows 10 that would help Me, But I dont know where to look, everything changes so much and it is hard for Me to find anything that will help, I dont know how to "Post" a Question that would answer My question. I would like to have my Text  look like this"Are you having a specific problem, or do you need to know how to do it", Well it didn't work, so how can I make the text darker. It seems to Me that articles of importance are darker than the rest, so how can I do this? Thanks for any help. 

• Moved by Stanly Fan Friday, October 6, 2017 6:51 AM from windows forms
    Tuesday, September 26, 2017 6:30 PM

All replies

• Hi digthis,

>>I would like to have my Text  look like this "Are you having a specific problem, or do you need to know how to do it", 

Can you provide more details about this purpose?  What do you mean about the Text? What is it?

And which technology do you use?

This forum is discussing and asking questions about the Windows Form and ClickOnce, is the issue as you said above related to this?

Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:03 AM