Add sub-reason in lead disqualification RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

Is it possible to add sub-reasons in lead disqualification? For example - I select "Disqualify" -> "Lost" and then sub-menu appears where I can select sub-reason.

Like this (mad paint skillz!):

And one more - is it possible to add another button near the "Disqualify" button (or everywhere else in command bar)?

Thank You!

• Edited by justiddqd Wednesday, February 26, 2014 7:51 AM
    Wednesday, February 26, 2014 7:20 AM

Answers

• Hi justiddqd,

Sorry about that, my bad. I don't think you can have sub-reasons for status reasons in a way you are asking to do. But you could always use a option-set in the form and have a user select a sub-reason before deactivating the lead; but then again that wouldn't be the greatest solution.

Also, regarding your second question, yes you can add a similar button beside the disqualify button. Use the Ribbon Workbench http://www.develop1.net/public/Download%20Ribbon%20Workbench%202013.aspx to add a new button.

• Marked as answer by justiddqd Wednesday, February 26, 2014 11:58 AM
    Wednesday, February 26, 2014 11:43 AM

All replies

• Hi justiddqd,

Yes, most certainly you can. Open up Lead under customizations, and go to Fields. Look for the StatusCode field.

Double click on it. Select Disqualified from the Status dropdown and add your own option!

Publish it and you would see your custom option coming up while disqualifying the lead!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:56 AM
  • No, I know hot to add another reason, but I need additional fields for each reason - sub-reasons, like in the pic I uploaded
    Wednesday, February 26, 2014 11:04 AM
  • Hi justiddqd,

Sorry about that, my bad. I don't think you can have sub-reasons for status reasons in a way you are asking to do. But you could always use a option-set in the form and have a user select a sub-reason before deactivating the lead; but then again that wouldn't be the greatest solution.

Also, regarding your second question, yes you can add a similar button beside the disqualify button. Use the Ribbon Workbench http://www.develop1.net/public/Download%20Ribbon%20Workbench%202013.aspx to add a new button.

• Marked as answer by justiddqd Wednesday, February 26, 2014 11:58 AM
    Wednesday, February 26, 2014 11:43 AM