Stopped after 8 minutes on Lumia 640. RRS feed

• Question

• This morning I started the app for the first time, on a 30 minutes drive, but after 8 minutes Hyperlapse app suddenly stopped the recording and displayed the option to save the video. MS Hyperlapse Mobile has a limited recording time? I did not find anything like that in FAQ and docs. To mention that after the first video was saved I started the recording again and after another 4 minutes I saw the phone restarting.

I have a brand new Lumia 640 with a new and almost empty 64GB SD card inside, so the free space is not the problem. Also the phone was fully charged at home but connected to the car charger so the power is not an issue either.

• Edited by p_kata Wednesday, June 3, 2015 6:53 AM
    Wednesday, June 3, 2015 6:51 AM

Answers

• Low memory phones have shorter recording limits that high memory phones. These may be adjusted in future releases, but it is a limitation of the current product.
    Friday, June 5, 2015 12:55 AM

All replies

• Bei mir war auch nach 9 min. Schluß. Liegt das vielleicht an der Größe des RAM (ich habe ein Lumia 535 mit 1Gb)
    Habe alles probiert, auch mit eingestöpselten Ladekabel - mehr als 9 min Aufnahme waren nicht möglich (bei 32x speed - 18 s Video)
    Wednesday, June 3, 2015 6:53 PM
  • Low memory phones have shorter recording limits that high memory phones. These may be adjusted in future releases, but it is a limitation of the current product.
    Friday, June 5, 2015 12:55 AM